The history of me.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hula Girl

I have taken a lot of pictures of Arya so far, but I thought it would be fun to have someone else take a few too. (Someone with a different perspective/backdrops/setups/ideas/etc.) I took her to Stacy and Mary in Indianapolis yesterday for their costume dress-up mini session. Arya was dressed as a little hula dancer, and she did a great job! I was just hoping she would wear the grass skirt! She really thought it was interesting when we first got it, but the day before the photo shoot she wanted nothing to do with it! I kept talking to her about her "dancing skirt" and how cool it was, asking things like, "Aren't you excited to wear your dancing skirt?" "Listen to that neat swoosh-swoosh sound it makes when you dance!" Anyway, when we got to the session, she seemed to have no problem wearing it! Yeah!! Stacy and Mary were really fun to work with and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. Here are a couple of pics from the shoot! You can also see them on Stacy and Mary's blog. The rest of the pics will be ready to view in about a week. I can't wait! :)







PS - I made that little green top for Arya all by myself!! I was pretty happy with how it turned out since it was the first time I'd ever made a piece of clothing from a pattern!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home