The history of me.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Potty Training Update (You can skip this if you want, but I figure this is worth keeping track of!)

Okay, this is probably something only moms are interested in...everyone else is going to be thinking, "Do we have to include the potty training stories??" This is a pretty big one though. Arya woke me up this morning at 5:58a.m. (much before her normal wake-up time which is usually around 8:30a.m.). She was saying, "Mommy! Pee pee! Mommy! Pee pee!" I figured, "Well, I guess I should see if she has to go to the bathroom!" Anyway, she still had a dry diaper, I took her to the bathroom, and she went! Then I put her diaper back on, took her back to bed and she went back to sleep until about 9:00a.m.! Needless to say, I'm amazed! I'm hardly doing anything - just taking her to sit on the potty when she wakes up in the morning and now usually after her nap - and she's moving toward figuring it out on her own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home