The history of me.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mommy!

I'm so far behind in blogging! I'm going to post a few shorter things a little at a time to try to catch up! At least that is the plan!

On Thursday or Friday of last week (Aug. 13 or 14th), Arya started the morning out normally, referring to me as "mama". Then, when she called for me mid-morning, she said, "Mommy!" Since then, there's been no more "mama" for her...it is only "mommy!" I think she must like the sound of the word, because she seems to be saying it much more than she ever said "mama". She has referred to Rajeev occasionally as "Daddy" since then as well, but she seems to be sticking with "Dada" just as much for him. She just sounds so much more like a little girl when she says "mommy" though. It really is cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home