The history of me.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

She's learning to sit up

Arya is getting better and better at sitting up on her own. She did it for the first time on a Sunday night - I think it was Aug 27, 2006. (She was 5 months and 3 days old!) It was a world of difference from when we tried to get her to sit up on the day that she turned 4 months! (I'll see if I can find those pictures and post one later because it was really cute and funny!

Of course, she can't get into a sitting position by herself - we have to sit her up and get her in place and then she takes over. She is till wobbly, and tips over after not that long, but she is starting to get the hang of it (even if she does often sort of lean over in slow motion until she is bent in half and her nose is next to her feet). She doesn't seem to mind though - after all, that gives her easy access to chewing on her toes, which has become a favorite hobby for Arya.

I am going to put a video here for you to watch of one of her first successful attempts at sitting up on her own. (It was taken Aug. 29, 2006.) It is kind of shaky because I was trying to tape while keeping her from falling over! Sorry! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! To view the video, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home