The history of me.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

TEETH!!

Arya has been chewing on everything she can get her hands on for several months now. This last week she had seemed to fuss more than usual and I wondered if her teeth might be moving up. Her nose has been running for the last week and I'd heard rumors that often accompanies teething. I couldn't really see any sure signs of teeth though.

Well, tonight we realized that Arya's bottom two front teeth have broken through the gums! I think it happened just today because she chews on our fingers quite often and today was the first day I'd felt anything different. She was chewing my finger and I felt something sharp so I started feeling and looking around. They still aren't up out of the gum much, but you can definitely feel and see where they're coming in! I can't believe she is big enough to have teeth. Time is sure flying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home