The history of me.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Recent comments from Arya

Yesterday, we had to drive down to Indy. On the way, I let Arya have a sucker that they gave her the last time we stopped at the bank. It was close to sunset, so the sun was low and shining through the window. I looked at Arya and saw her holding her sucker out in front of her. When she saw me, she said, "Mommy, my blue sucker looks so beautiful with the sun on it!" It was such a sweet observation that I decided I had to write it down. I am amazed at the things that she notices.

Another funny thing Arya said yesterday was this, "Mommy, I'm a sweet girl, but I'm not food."

She comes up with the funniest things. I'll try to keep posting them from time to time here on her blog.

1 Comments:

  • Those things are so cute - and YES! - I'm glad you are posting them. I hope you are keeping a book. There is so much that you forget. I know I can't find yours and it makes me very sad.

    By Blogger Carol, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home