The history of me.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Frog or Cow?

We had to go to TJ Maxx the other day, and while we were there Arya was very excited about the animal costumes that she saw. She wanted to try on her two favorites - the frog and the cow. I don't think she really thinks of the costumes in relation to Halloween, she just thinks it is so much fun to get to wear costumes. They have trick or treating at Ontario Systems every year for the employees' kids, and since we'll probably go, it would be good to plan ahead and get a good deal on a costume (hooray for TJ Maxx!) while they still have her size. I tried to get Arya to decide between these two, but she just didn't get the idea that she could only pick one. She was asking if she could get one and then bring it back a little later and get the other one. (Maybe like getting books from the library?) Anyway, I took her picture and she keeps asking family members if they want to see her wearing "two costumes". I guess I can't blame her for not being able to pick - I can't decide myself which I think is cuter!!


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home