The history of me.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"I'm paying."

Yesterday morning, Arya and I had been playing the card-matching game, "Memory." Since she's still young, we play an easier version of the game where we spread out all of the cards and we try to find as many matches as we can. After playing for a while, I'd gone into the kitchen to take care of some things. Arya soon followed, with a couple of the little 2"x2" cardboard cards in her hands. Soon she started running the cards through the gaps between the kitchen cabinet doors. She'd start at the top, then slide it down the little slot, start back at the top, and slide it again.

I didn't realize what she was really doing until she looked at Grandma Carol and me, and said, "I'm paying!" "Painting?" I asked. "Playing?" asked Grandma. "No, I'm PAYing!" Then it hit me, she was pretending she had a credit card and was sliding it through the machine to PAY!! It was hilarious!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home